- Job title: Design Engineer
- Job site (City and State): Wilmington, CA
- Employer’s name: PSW Hay LLC
- Employer’s address: 633 Sanford Ave., Wilmington, CA 90744
- Position requirement: Master degree in Industrial Design or Industrial Engineering.
- Experienced required: None.
Job duties: Design and develop new and improved hay press methods and hay press equipment systems design; and ensure the custom pressed alfalfa hay are marketable and meets established quality specifications. Analyze and design efficient packaging methods suitable for different models and sizes of hay press baling machines. Develop and design efficient mounts and mounting systems using computer-aided design equipment; then modify and revise designs to develop working models establishing features and appearance of designed products. Test and analyze feasibility of designed models by examining its appearance, safety, functions, durability, ease of use, manufacturing plans and methods, and cost of production. Perform actual equipment evaluation and bench test work of mounting equipment to ensure highest safety standards are established for shipping and logistics operations.
Mail Resume to: PSW Hay LLC
Attn.: Peter Kim
633 Sanford Ave.
Wilmington, CA 90744